Tuesday, May 5, 2009

mi porto en mi importa

hey its been so long since i made this nu wan, cause i aint got no idea what i got to write about.

fyi, im getting close to final test, about one week later, so close isn' it? all test has been cleared into take home test, some of em are group tasks, but thats quite hard to finished all the stuff!
instead of that fuckin reasons, im so happy to recognize about holiday that im gonna get after this end of semester.

3 month holiday, imagine what im gonna do!

relaxing offcourse, and i have plan to exercise regurarly at fitnessfirst, get a long in there with my gym buds, as well as i did before since ive been 3 month postpone. haha

but all of my friends in advertising have an intership plan for them holiday, so i think to get a place too for my internship cause is gonna works for my education and future, amien..
So its best for me to make a good cv and porto that sells.

(it was my cv task ive made on my first semester in ui, i got 10 perfect on this hehe :))

but its not as easy as it seems, i find it so hard  for me to see what is best in me, both outside and inside if u kno wat i mean, hahahaha

in case of that, i collect any cv, porto et cetera from my friends for my references, im still in progress now, but im glad ive done a lil for my portofolio file.

im gonna post each by each about my porto next, waiting your response!


 

2 comments:

  1. damn why just not that cv that you send to company?you got perfect score for it,and why are you still confusing?

    have a nice trip in sukabumi yaaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's because i dont have the original file of this, and it was made for task instantly.. wohoo but ive made a nu wan! wait 'til i posting in here!

    poor yu to miss the trip! so kool! ill update about it too later

    ReplyDelete